We offer our clients a wide range of bin sizes as well as delivery and pickup options so that we can make your next disposal project as easy and seamless as possible. Our goal is to match you with the perfect bin solution for your project, and haul it away when you are finished with it with little or no disruption to your property and project.
Visit our bins page to select the ideal size bin for your project. Whether you are cleaning out your house or have a large construction waste disposal, we have the perfect bin size for you.
We will deliver and pick up your bin at the location you provide. Simply choose a date and time for your drop off and pick up and our team of experts will do the rest. We also offer same day delivery when you order during the a.m. hours.
All bins are driveway safe. Our drivers use care and wood, along with our custom bin rollers to ensure no damages are done.
When you have finished with your project, or the bin has reached its capacity, we pick it up and safely dispose of all of your waste. Please be sure to check our list of accepted materials.
Materials thrown in the bins which are not accepted may result in additional costs.
- Mixed waste from household clean up, construction, or renovation debris
- Asphalt from construction and renovation projects
- Concrete from construction and renovation projects
- Clean Fill – non-contaminated waste material (ie. soil, concrete, interlock, grass, etc.)
- Garage, shed & attic junk – Boxes, books, old tools
- Construction materials – Debris, tiling
- Garden refuse – Branches, tree and bush clippings
- Roofing items – Tiles and corrugated iron
- Renovation refuse – Walls, windows, floorboards, drywall, plasterboard & frames, etc.
We cannot accept hazardous waste including:
- Oil drums
- Oil tanks
- Junk cars
- Chemicals, solvents, oils
- Tires ($25.00/tire if found in bin)
- Contaminated clean fill loads will be charged $95 per tonne ( can not mix dirt with debris or wood etc )